Turning-milling centre with 2 turrets
The MQL systems for applications with 2 different tools simultaneously are equipped with 2 independent aerosol generators. This ensures that the feed of the MQL media for both tools can be optimised individually.
All MQL systems by LUBRIX are suitable for medium feed through the spindle or through the turret, as well as externally.
In the NC programme, the MQL parameters concerning air and oil are adapted individually to the demands of machining for every tool. The LUBRIX process monitoring system constantly monitors aerosol generation as well as MQL volume flow. Status messages are transmitted to the machine tool in real-time.
LUBRIX quality features
- Simple, comprehensible parameter setting
- Extremely quick response time of the MQL supply (< 0.1 s)
- The oil content is independent of the speed in the aerosol volume flow, due to ideal aerosol generation
- Integrated absolute volume flow control for process reliability in the MQL delivery to the tool
- Automatic filling
- Extensive process monitoring
Dynamic aerosol generation
The systems of the LUBRIX V7 series use standard components. The directives of the automotive requirement specifications are fulfilled with this.
|Compressed air||5-10 bar||5-10 bar|
|Filling quantity||10 l||10 l|
|Response time||< 0.1 s||< 0.1 s|
|Oil flow sensor|
Absolute volume flow control
|Type of lubrication||internal / external||internal / external|
|Conforming to requirement specifications (automotive)|
|Optional operation with high pressure|